Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

20 photo frames

My boyfriend found an amazing book of animal prints. We decided to create a framed collection and put them over the sofa.

I found some super cheap frames from ikea. Even at $3 each they still came out to around $100. I got some really nice paper with some texture on them to mount the photos too. I ditched the glass acrylic sheet at the front of the frame: The texture of the paper and prints was way better without them.

The benefit of using these inexpensive frames was that they where very, very light. So I was able to use this tac I found when buying the paper, no nails, no hammering. And I will be able to adjust them as needed. I tested the frames to see how well they where secured to the wall. . they seem really strong. Time will tell. . . . if they all start falling off my wall I will let you know.
I taped some paper to the wall to make sure
I had the composition right
Getting the frames ready
Playing around with who I wanted
beside each other. . .

Them all up on the wall, still need to make some minor
adjustments


Close up. I love these photos so much.

This has got to be my favorite project in the apartment so far. I think it looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment